60 Years of Fleet Services
McGriff offers a wide range of truck and tire services for off-the-road vehicles and fleets, 24-hour Road Side Assistance and highly specialized mechanics trained to handle all your critical equipment, maintenance and management needs.
With 60 years of 100% satisfaction, the numbers just add up. We take great pride in meeting each customers fleet specific needs. From trailer readiness and custom fleet inspections to tire repairs and road services, McGriff is available 24/7 for all your maintenance needs.
We’re veterans in the field and on the road and we’ve been around long enough to understand the importance of producing fast reliable services at minimal cost.
- Improving everyday efficiency.
- Ensuring overall cost reduction.
- Promising Fast Reliable Services.
With Trailer Readiness services, fleets get regular trailer inspections increasing the vehicles operational readiness, reducing costs and giving your fleet a competitive advantage. As an essential part of fleet maintenance, trailer readiness provides overall fleet inspection and repairs to increase your vehicle utilization while reducing downtime.
Trailer Readiness offers:
- Convenient and predictable coverage
- Standardized, quality trailer inspections
- Improvements on vehicle and fleet safety
- Customized, consolidated reports on brakes, lights and tires
- A more profitable present and future
- Improvements on fleet efficiency by optimizing your mechanics' time
- Increased driver safety and satisfaction through better-maintained trucks
Mounted Wheel Service
Mounted wheel services include mounting and dismounting tires from wheels, new valve assembly and airing up tires to fleet specifications. Having all necessary supplies on hand means increasing uptime, improving shop safety and overall better efficiency.
Inflation pressure, tread-depth, tire geometrics and wheel assembly will be checked to ensure proper mounting for all specific operating conditions. Tire and rim requirements and balancing and inflation specifications will be tailored to individual fleet needs