- Long original tread life offered from 31/32nd tread depth.
- +12% increase in tread volume for increased mileage and improved durability, +5% in tread width, +3% in tread depth, +4% in net contact area (when compared to Michelin XDY-2 tire).
- Directional tread design.
- Extra-robust, four-belt crown package with extra-wide working plies help deliver exceptional casing life.
- Extra-robust three steel belt construction for excellent retreadability.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® XDN®2 Grip Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XDN®2 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XDS®2 Tire (Michelin®)
Dueler H/T 687 Tire (Bridgestone)
Michelin® XPS Traction® Tire (Michelin®)
Transforce HT Tire (Firestone)
Precision Touring Tire (Firestone)
Dueler H/T 689 Tire (Bridgestone)
Michelin® XRV® Tire (Michelin®)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.