Baja T/A® Tire
- Chosen by more Baja 1000 champions than all other tires combined.: Confident high-speed performance that helped claim the overall SCORE BAJA 1000 victory 20 years in a row.
- Built for the toughest conditions on earth: Superb tread area puncture and bruise resistance with excellent off-road grip.
- Excellent off-road soft surface traction; more tread elementedges, great side bite and lateral traction in off-road situations: Aggressive, self-cleaning tread design with special tread element edge scoops and shoulder scallops
- Exceptional strength, bruise resistance and structural integrity; great strength and puncture resistance in the sidewall: TriGard® Plus Construction–three full nylon carcass plies plus an additional nylon sidewall ply
- Confident high-speed performance and handling: Two strong steel belts with two full-width nylon cap plies
- Strong lower sidewall; precise steering response and predictable cornering: Durable bead construction
- Excellent cutting and chunking resistance; high durability: Dual-compound tread
- Distinctive appearance with black-outline serrated lettersand unique Baja T/A® insignia: Black sidewall styling
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Krawler T/A® KX Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM2 Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Rugged Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
Commercial T/A® Traction Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Radial Long Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.